Blender 3.6.7 is a minor release that was released on November 10, 2023. It mainly focused on fixing bugs and improving stability.
- Added support for the OpenXR API: The OpenXR API is a new cross-platform standard for accessing virtual reality and augmented reality hardware. Blender 3.6.7 now supports the OpenXR API, making it easier to create VR and AR content.
- Improved performance of the Cycles renderer: The Cycles renderer is Blender's physically based renderer. Blender 3.6.7 has several improvements to the Cycles renderer, including faster rendering times and better performance for certain types of scenes.
- Added new sculpting tools: Blender's sculpting tools have been enhanced with a number of new features, including new brushes, a new masking tool, and a new topology brush.
- Added new animation tools: Blender's animation tools have also been enhanced with a number of new features, including a new grease pencil tool, a new animation playback tool, and a new animation interpolation mode.
- Fixed a number of bugs: Blender 3.6.7 includes a number of bug fixes in various areas of the software, including the UI, the modeling tools, the sculpting tools, and the animation tools.
Other bug fixes and improvements:
- Numerous bug fixes in various areas of the software.
- Improved performance in some areas.
- Updated documentation.