Render4you Redshift Render Farm has rolled out an update, bringing its Redshift version up to 2.6.39
Please be aware that all tasks utilizing Redshift release 2 will now be using version 2.6.39. If you require a different version for your specific needs, we are happy to provide you with a custom version.6
Summary of the updates
- Added XGen IGS support for Linux 2016.5 to 2019 and OSX 2017 to 2019.
- The RedshiftPostEffects node now respects the OCIO, OCIO_ACTIVE_DISPLAYS, and OCIO_ACTIVE_VIEWS environment variables.
- Added a 'Reflection End Color' option to the RS Material.
- Fixed various issues with XGen IGS, such as rendering segments of the spline correctly, rendering width scale, and viewport flickering when rendering MASH objects in IPR mode.
For 3ds Max:
- Support for 3ds Max 2020.
- Added 'Reflection End Color' option to RS Material.
- Improved stability, including fixing issues related to rendering GrowFX objects modified with Redshift Mesh Parameters and proxy export exceptions.
For Cinema 4D:
- Initial support for color and thickness attributes of xpTrail objects in X-Particles.
- Support for velocity-based transformation blur for Thinking Particles and X-Particles.
- Improved shader parameters editing when multiple nodes are selected in the ShaderGraph Editor.
- Added "Render Selected Materials" and "Render All Materials" commands.
- Addressed color correction inconsistencies affecting XP particle colors and Hair materials.
- Fixed issues with AOV inheritance in the AOV manager and Render Settings.
- Introduction of "Redshift PostFX" COP2 node for Redshift PostFX features inside the COP context.
- Added options in RS OBJ spare parameters for controlling point attributes promotion to the expanded packed geometry.
- Fixed issues related to Camera nodes PostFX parameters in IPR mode.
- Added support for animated proxy sequences in the update scene rendering mode.
- Addressed support for shader nodes with multiple outputs for custom AOVs.
- Added support for relative ROP paths to the RS IPR ROP node.
- Various fixes and improvements for rendering volume objects, shader nodes, spotlight projection texture, and more.
- Fixed the broken connection of shader nodes with multiple outputs to the "surface" material input.
- Supported shader nodes with multiple outputs for custom AOVs.
- Improved support for multiple multi-layered EXR files from AOVs pointing to the same filename.
- Addressed support of float and float3 outputs linked to shaders' float2 inputs.
General Improvements and Fixes (All):
- Enhanced RenderView's OCIO display mode to respect OCIO_ACTIVE_DISPLAYS and OCIO_ACTIVE_VIEWS environment variables.
- Improved Color/Pixel Picker performance and functionality.
- Fixed various issues related to Color Management in scenes created before 2.6.33.
- Fixed bugs related to proxies containing "raw" volume data.
- Improved redshiftCmdLine "printdependencies" functionality for proxy paths.