Render4you Redshift Render Farm has rolled out an update, bringing its Redshift version up to 3.0.30.
Please be aware that all tasks utilizing Redshift release 3 will now be using version 3.0.30. If you require a different version for your specific needs, we are happy to provide you with a custom version.
For Redshift 2 the latest release version 2.6.56 is used.
Summary of the updates
For 3ds Max:
- Fixed a bug where Render View Post FX parameters are not updated correctly after a scene reset.
- Addressed an issue where Render View Post FX controls were enabled after creating a Redshift Camera Effects modifier.
- Fixed various spinner ranges in the user interface for Maxon Noise.
- Effects overridden by Redshift Camera Effects modifiers are now indicated in the Render View UI.
- Addressed the selected ROP node when opening the RenderView from the RS ROPs.
- Improved volume extraction code to avoid problems with certain vector grids, like "rest."
- Enhanced support for creating Cryptomatte IDs for unavailable materials, including primitive-level materials in mesh objects.
- Fixed an issue with the "opdef:" HDAs texture referencing.
- Fixed a problem with the Depth of Field (DOF) settings in the RenderView.
- Fixed a crash related to working with image filenames without extensions.
- Fixed a rendering issue related to the center time topology computation.
- Addressed several issues with motion blur from objects without constant topology and velocity attributes.
- Fixed an issue where the zoom menu wouldn't zoom when selected.
General Improvements and Fixes (All):
- Fixed various issues in the Matte-Shadow-Catcher shader relating to Ambient Occlusion (AO) and alpha.
- Fixed a bug that could cause garbage backplate colors to be used on matte objects when no texture is specified.
- Fixed a bug that disabled the OptiX denoiser on macOS CUDA builds.
- Fixed a bug where switching the material on a volume grid could make the grid not render.
- Fixed an ancient bug that could cause random crashes under very rare circumstances.
- Fixed an edge-case issue related to procedural texture bump-mapping anomalies when rays are very warped.
- Fixed a bug that would cause puzzle-matte reflection/refraction to stop when more than 8 puzzle matte AOVs are added.