Render4you Redshift Render Farm has rolled out an update, bringing its Redshift version up to 3.0.33.
Please be aware that all tasks utilizing Redshift release 3 will now be using version 3.0.33. If you require a different version for your specific needs, we are happy to provide you with a custom version.
For Redshift 2 the latest release version 2.6.56 is used.
Summary of the updates
For 3ds Max:
- Fixed a bug where Render View would not function if IPR is started before opening Render View.
- Ensured that the "All" rendering option for Fast Preprocessing is honored.
- Fixed a potential crash when closing 3ds Max after using Render View.
- Addressed potential issues with using multiple-output shaders.
For Cinema 4D (C4D):
- Added support for the UserData tag in R21 or newer.
- Addressed cryptomatte object names in instancefile instancing.
- Introduced the "Forced Visibility" option in the ROP node for forcing flags from a reference object.
- Exposed the OCIO file in the RS camera spare parameters to allow relative paths.
- Fixed a crash in RenderView while selecting a camera before launching rendering.
- Added support for volume instances materials overriding from the shop_materialpath attribute.
- Added support for Katana 4.0 and dropped support for Katana 2.6.
- Enabled live and final rendering GPU-based Photographic Exposure and PostFX.
- Added support for GPU-based live viewport updating of photographic exposure and postfx features.
- Included several missing texture-related render options.
- Adjusted default curves and point widths to match Karma.
- Added a new option in the Light LOP Redshift params to enable rectangle lights as portals.
- Added support for mesh lights and object tracesets.
- Introduced the initial beta release of Redshift for Blender.
- Fixed various issues and crashes related to loading EXRs, snapshot usage, region rendering, vignetting from postFX, and image saving.
- Ensured proper rendering with multiple GPUs.
- Addressed the DisplayMode setting and improved functionality for Set A / B snapshots.
- Fixed crashes with the feedback display when docked in Houdini.
- Addressed crashes when filtering to display only the current render's logs.
General Improvements and Fixes (All):
- Added Altus command-line denoising tool.
- Fixed bugs related to output of AO, Curvature, and RoundCorners nodes, rendering hair with a wireframe shader, allocation failures on scenes using deep rendering tech, and more.