Render4you Redshift Render Farm has rolled out an update, bringing its Redshift version up to 3.0.47.
Please be aware that all tasks utilizing Redshift release 3 will now be using version 3.0.47. If you require a different version for your specific needs, we are happy to provide you with a custom version.
For Redshift 2 the latest release version 2.6.56 is used.
Summary of the updates
- Fixed a bug preventing Redshift from properly tracking changes to Maya's color management preferences.
- Fixed a bug causing legacy scenes to never get properly marked as having had their color management settings upgraded on load.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly detected an OCIO conflict on legacy scene upgrade when Maya and Redshift had the same config selected.
- Fixed an issue where exporting proxies when a non-master render layer is active didn't work.
For 3ds Max:
- Fixed a potential crash when loading scenes that contain OSL shader nodes from early OSL releases.
- Fixed a crash when converting Bitmap to RS Bitmap using Redshift scene converter.
- Fixed a crash when connecting RS Bitmap to some maps.
For Cinema 4D (C4D):
- Addressed an issue in the handling of textures in C4D libraries.
- Added support for chained VOP switch nodes.
- Fixed a crash while updating point instancers.
- Fixed a problem with the PE/postfx/denoising in the interactive viewport.
- Fixed the installer to actually include the plugin for Blender 2.93.0.